Friday, February 20, 2015

Inside Smarts Delicates Laundry Bags


Advertorial

I was given the opportunity to try Inside Smarts' Delicates Laundry Bags.  Before I received the bags, I checked out the video to find out more about the laundry bags and virtually met the owner Nikki.  Its great to see a face to the brand/product sometimes.  :)  This set includes 4 sized bags, 3 in white and 1 in black.



Covered zipper protects other clothes from being snagged

Large black bag - roomy enough for several items

TMI, but this is how I mainly use wash bags.  To wash my delicates!  Combination of foundation garments, light fabrics, knits and a knit bikini thrown in there.
 Since I wash all my delicates in cold, I can wash them all together without the risk of bleeding.  That whole pile fit nicely in all 4 bags.  One white medium I put a beanie, the other white medium I put the bikini and a brighter colored bra, the large white I put the nude colored bras and the large black I put the dark colored bras.

In they go!  I ran this on a small, cold, delicate cycle using a gentle detergent.  Most foundation garment tags state to hand wash, but it doesn't feel clean to me without some agitation and a good rinse & spin.  I don't have to worry about any of these items being pulled or stretched because they are secure in the wash bags.

I have had some other wash bags before, picked up from retail and discount stores, but they just did not last.  The Inside Smarts Laundry Bags are better quality and constructed well with heavier mesh fabric and sturdy zippers.  There is one drawback and that is the pulls are plastic which may break.  Since it does have the extra piece of fabric that covers the zipper when it is fully closed, this will protect it from impact in the wash.
Lastly, I hang everything up to dry.  A good portion of my closet is hang to dry, which can be a pain, but having a folding drying rack is convenient.  I drape the laundry bags to dry on the corners.  


Cost: $15.95 via Amazon and Prime is available

#laundry

This product was obtained through Tomoson.  I have not been monetarily compensated for this item. My write up of this product reflects my own opinion after a trial period and have provided an honest review.

No comments: