Thursday, February 19, 2015

Unboxing: February 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag - #ipsyLOVE

I celebrated Valentine's Day this year celebrating a friend's 40th birthday!  Of course, the theme was V-day, but also something more, All You Need Is Love And Justice.  Catchy and meaningful for the work that she does with the community.  

This month's Glam Bag was sweet in all aspects.  From the cute magenta and graphic designed bag to the products included.  
What I got:
-Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil
-Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray
-Emite Make Up Professional Eye Lash Curler
-ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Cosmopolitan
-City Color Creamy Lipstain in Flirtini

I love everything I got!  I can't really pinpoint a single one that I absolutely love, but I was able to try out each item and was happy with all.  I plan on switching out my make up bag in my purse for this one right now!  Did you enjoy your Ipsy Glam Bag this month?

No comments: