Monday, January 19, 2015

Unboxing: January 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag - Fresh Start

Fresh Start was the theme for January 2015's Glam Bag!  Clean slate and the IpsyStylists are ready for a new year.

First off, the bag.  I love the texture, but not a fan of the blue & orange combo.  Reminds me too much of the Broncos.  LOL but that's aight because the Hawks spanked them.  ;)  I am a fan of the pouch type bags because these can fit easily in my purses.

What I got:

-Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm: Has a sticky gloss kind of feel to it.  Reading the ingredients, there are lots of unnatural ingredients.  I don't have all the bad ones memorized, but right off, no parabens.  Will have to test this out to see how well it works.  The mojito scent is light then fades.

-Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Treasure

-Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush: Soooooo soft!  Like puppy fur soft!  The bristles are 100% synthetic, my favorite kind!

-Bella Pierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Exite

-Velvet 59 Velvet Rose Lip Gloss in Noisette

What did you get in your Glam Bag this month?

No comments: