Sunday, January 18, 2015

Clean your brushes! New use for a facial scrubber.

I really wanted to find the dupe in this post from My Women Stuff, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right area the last couple times I went.  I was actually looking in the beauty section.  This post from Elena Tsang actually reminded me that I did have a similar scrubber from Daiso that I could use.  I picked up a new one though to use strictly for cleaning brushes.

 Little bit of baby shampoo right on the scrubber
 Scrub, scrub, scrub!  And also scrub while rinsing. 
Definitely faster and cleaner feeling than just using my hand.  I did clean the face brushes and the dirtier eye brushes twice to make sure they were really clean.  Also, I can't rave enough about how great Real Techniques brushes.  They don't shed and dry in about 24 hours or less.  I always wipe the excess water from the brushes with a clean washcloth, then set them on the edge of my dresser to dry.  I would still like to find the egg shaped scrubber at Daiso or maybe I will give in and get the Brush Egg eventually, but for now, this face scrubber does the job!

No comments: