Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kitchen Supreme - Chalkboard Labels with Liquid Chalk Marker


Advertorial

Trying to get all my stuff organized in my home.  Especially when it comes to all my crafting and hobby items.  They're scattered around, different bins and drawers.  Now that I have a dedicated area to craft, besides the bed, I wanted to get as much of the stuff put away nicely.  I was given the opportunity to try out Kitchen Supreme's Chalkboard Labels and Liquid Chalk Marker.  This pack comes with 40 labels, 8 different designs that are die cut in a strong vinyl.  Unlike some other chalkboard stickers that I have seen with a paper backing, these are reusable!  A big plus just in case you change your mind about what you write or want to use a label for another container.





The tip on the marker got kind of dented when I was pushing it so it looks sort of like decorative font.  Haha!
I have quite a few bins and drawers that could use some labeling and these are perfect to help me get organized.  Large enough to have room to write what is contained and be visible.  Added one to a drawer with some holiday stuff I have in larger plastic drawers in the garage.


It is hard to decide where to put things, but I wanted to keep things that I use most often in some drawers and have bins for the other items that I use on occasion.  These labels stick well and are repositionable so I can change it up if necessary.
Target One Spot has been my guilty pleasure with so many stationery items between $1-$3.  These drawers only hold a portion of what I have.


 Here are the items that I don't use as often, so these will be stored away in the closet.  But now I don't have to guess what is in what bin.  Its all labeled nicely!
 Away they go!  I also labeled the cube box on the top shelf that holds gift bags, tissue paper, ribbon etc.
The drawers with the most used crafting items has a little nook near my craft desk.  Nice & neat!  I'm looking forward getting the rest of the house organized and using the chalkboard labels to help keep track of what is inside. 


Cost: $14.84 via Amazon and Prime is available

This product was obtained through Tomoson.  I have not been monetarily compensated for this item. My write up of this product reflects my own opinion after a trial period and have provided an honest review.

No comments: