Monday, December 29, 2014

The Honest Co. Organic Nipple Balm

Nipple Balm as Lip Balm!  Well, I was hoping that this would be a good option to use at home.  Fall & Winter weather wreak havoc on my skin, especially around my lips.  EOS had not been cutting it, anything with any menthol or camphor makes it worse and my usual back up Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm was not helping either.  I ordered this with my bundle and tested it out at home.  





Think Dirty Rating:


The oils really warm up with your fingertips and it liquefies quickly creating a slick surface on your lips.  I would probably use this for chapped skin like around my lips and nose, but probably not for my lips.  This might also be good as a cuticle balm or moisturize areas on hand, but not sure about carrying this around in my purse.  Haha!  "Why do you have nipple balm in your bag?"

Cost: $13.95 from The Honest Company

No comments: