Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream

Obsessed!  I picked up San Paulo, then snagged Transylania and Monte Carlo.  I am loving the matte lip trend lately!

San Paulo - Plummy pink

Monte Carlo - Deep cranberry red

Transylvania - Matte deep violet

Lemming: Copenhagen - Matte rich plum (Not offered on Ulta.com anymore, but on the NYX site!)

Cost: $5.99 at Target & Ulta

Pros:
-Tons of colors from dark to light
-Comfortable matte lippy
-Soft application

Cons:
-Can be drying (exfoliate, then apply balm and blot before applying)

Would I recommend these to a friend?  Yes and I have!  Even with the scent making this product rating high on ThinkDirty, I still love these lippies and it is an affordable option to add to your collection.

Dirty! :( Mainly due to the scent


No comments: