Thursday, December 25, 2014

Reacher Grabber - 'Reach It Grab It' Tool


Advertorial

Top of the shelf will always require a stool/chair in this house.  I'm 5'1" and need to utilize all the space I can.  I was able to test out the 'Reach It Grab It' around the house in areas that we store necessary items.  



This makes grabbing things on the top shelf in the kitchen and linen closet so much easier.  The trigger takes a light touch to be able to secure an object and the pincers have silicone to improve grip on the item.

Because for some reason, we store our ramen on the top shelf.  LOL!  I was filming with one hand and operating with the other.



LOL!  See again, necessary items!  You can see how far back the TP goes and I can't reach on my toes to grab it.  I think I'll be storing the 'Reach It Grab It' in the linen closet going forward.  Ha!  I know it may seem humorous around this house to use, but it really does come in handy.  This might also be good those who have difficulty reaching items whether it be due to age or medical reasons.  Consult a medical professional if this item would be ideal for you.  

Cost: $17.38 on Amazon

#tomoson #reachitgrabit

This product was obtained through Tomoson. I have not been monetarily compensated for this item. My write up of this product reflects my own opinion after a trial period and have provided an honest review.

No comments: