Friday, December 26, 2014

It Cosmetics Limited Edition Holiday Naturally Pretty Celebration Matte Palette

Always hard to choose what to get from Ulta when there is a coupon that can be used for prestige items.  I definitely wanted to get some sort of palette with the 20% off coupon, make it worth it since these coupons don't come often.










Haven't swatched these yet.  I just want to look at it unmarred for a little bit.  Haha! I have some matte shadows, but most of the finishes I choose are pearl or shimmer and this is a nice change from what I am usually drawn to.  

Cost: $42 at Ulta

Pros:
-Variety of colors
-Matte finishes
-Transforming Ombre that can make the matte shades shimmery

Cons:
-Haven't tested them out yet, but will provide some feedback once I am able to swatch and do a FOTD.

Would I recommend this to a friend?  Yes and if you have an eligible 20% off coupon, it is only $33.60+tax!  Matte shadows are beautiful for transition colors and also for the cut crease look, having dark and light variety in this 1 palette is great!

No comments: