Friday, December 26, 2014

Unboxing: Target Beauty Box

The Target Beauty Box bought while laying in bed has been sitting under my bed for almost 2 months!  I haven't gotten around to using everything.  I've used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils before, definitely need to use a primer since my lids do get oily, but these provide a bright base for vibrant eye shadows.  I received the color 601 Nude Ballet for the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire, haven't swatched/tested it yet.  The Fekkai dry shampoo smells nice and will go into my travel bag.  I didn't like the Elnett hairspray at all.  I have an aversion to powdery smells and this hairspray does not smell good to me.  Ick!  Haven't tried the Laniege BB Cushion yet either.  Overall not a bad box for only $7.  I missed out on the Cyber Monday boxes, but from some of the unboxings I have seen, the items did not really catch my fancy.  Also included was a coupon for $3 off a $15 purchase, but I missed out on using it before it expired.  :(


No comments: