Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Christmas!

For those that celebrate, Happy Christmas!  If you don't celebrate the holidays, I hope you all get to spend some time with family or to yourself.  The end of the year brings a lot of memories for me and I get nostalgic, a little sad, a little hopeful.  I have had fun blogging again this year and I hope to continue to let this be an outlet for me on what I find, what I like, what I don't like and my experiences.  The post count has already surpassed the previous highest count and I only started this up in May.  I would love to do giveaways again too and want to know who actually comes around to visit!  If you're a regular, drop me a line!  I respond best to emails rather than comments.  Even if you're here for the first time, you can feel free to send me a message.  :)  rhondalei at gmail dot com

No comments: