Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Night Masking: Balea - Detoxifying Face Mask

Another pick up from VanCan at Shoppers Drug Mart.  Cheap thrills!  At about $2 each, you get a full packet that is more than enough for your face.  I usually do a weekly mask on Sunday nights, when the week starts off and you want to have a fresh face.  


I was able to apply this on my face and neck and had extra that I should have saved, but ended up tossing.  This mask had a cool tingling effect, I was worried that I might have an adverse reaction and should have tested this on my arm before my face.  Ooops.  Well, good thing nothing happened and maybe it was the ingredients doing their thing and detoxing my face.

Cost: $2 CAN

Pros:
-Affordable
-Enough product in one pack for 2 treatments

Cons:
-I have only seen this brand in Canada
-Even with mostly natural ingredients, this was rated dirty on Think Dirty.

Would I recommend this to a friend?  No since it has a high dirty rating.  :(

No comments: