Monday, December 1, 2014

Real Techniques - Nic's Picks

Received my Real Techniques Nic's Pick brushes from my Kohl's Order and got to test run these brushes for a couple weeks now.  


I use the duo-fiber face brush to apply MAC Studio Fix, the cheek brush for bronzer, angled shadow brush in the crease, base shadow to apply MAC Shroom all over my lid and the eyeliner brush with Wet n Wild Creme liner.

What the website says:

A collection of Nic’s favorite brushes. Complete any look with this limited edition set, featuring 3 exclusive brushes specially designed to create the perfect finish.

Includes all the brushes needed to create a complete look:

  • duo-fiber face brush: for lightweight application + blending of face powder or pigments
  • cheek brush (set exclusive): evenly applies makeup across cheekbone for a more dramatic finish
  • angled shadow brush (set exclusive): perfectly cut for layering eye shadow in the crease
  • base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
  • eyeliner brush (set exclusive): firm, angled head for optimal control along lash line
- Limited quantity – while supplies last




Cost: $29.99 can be found on the Real Techniques site, Kohl's, Ulta

Pros:
-Great quality
-Good price for a set
-Very different brushes than other sets

Cons:
-Limited edition

Would I recommend this to a friend?  YES!  Let's just say, I have found my favorite brushes and would trade my Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Brush Set for another full set of Real Techniques.  They are so good!  Hardly any shedding.  They are dry within 24 hours of washing and are excellent quality.  I'm hoping there will be other sets with new style brushes, but so far I am good with what I have.

No comments: