Sunday, August 17, 2014

Unboxing: August Ipsy Glam Bag - Beauty Schooled

I didn't peak in my Glam Room again and wanted to be surprised when I got my Glam Bag. Friday afternoon beauty mail is the best!  My mailer pouch looked a bit opened when it arrived, but everything was in tact. *phew!*


This month's theme is "Beauty Schooled," and I have seen some tips on IG that I may try. I love the bright pouch! I would actually use this to hold brushes for travel instead of as a pencil pouch.

What I got:
•Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Plushie
•Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
•Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Sample Ser 1 (Cloud White, Paris Green, Reef Blue, Thunderous)
•Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Nutrient Dense Anti-Aging Lip Conditioner in Mandarin Green Orange Ginger
•Manna Kadar Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion



Products I loved: the eye pencil & dry shampoo.

Products that were ok: the eye shadow (such a tiny sample) but the colors are beautiful, the shimmer lotion (would use this as a highlight on special occasions). I saw a tip on IG to add the shimmer to your regular body lotion for a bit of shine.

Products I didn't like: the lip balm (the scent was icky). :( I was hoping it would be yummy, but there was a weird smell.

Overall, still pleased with this month's Glam Bag and glad to be an Ipster!  Are you a Glam Bag subscriber? What did you get this month?

No comments: