Monday, July 28, 2014

NYX Butter Gloss Additions!

I have been loving the NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu as featured in this entry and picked up a couple new colors at Ulta.  There is limited availability at the Issaquah Highlands location and most of the colors had already been swatched.  Ick.  I wish people would use the testers if you want to see what the color is, not the ones for sale.  :(  I got Maple Blondie and Peaches And Cream, still on the hunt for Angel Food Cake.

Peaches And Cream and Maple Blondie


Maple Blondie is a creamy pink.  I love how the color pops with the flash.  The swatches without the flash are pale in comparison.





Peaches And Cream is actually a bit more pink than Maple Blondie.  Again, the true color really pops with the flash.




Both are great colors that are neutral shades and can be used year round.  I would like to use this with a smokey eye for night time look.  Lately have been using these with my everyday neutrals and that has been a great match.  Ulta had a buy 1, get 1 50% sale when I bought these, so this was a great deal. 

No comments: