Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ringing in 2010!

Starting the New Year off RIGHT! New hair and a great attitude. :) I had a good time with my Partner In Crime, even with the lame circumstances at the event we tried to attend. Whatever, the night ended with good friends and a Seattle Street Dog! :D

We stayed at the Hotel Monaco - Seattle nestled on Fourth Avenue in downtown. I LOOOOVED that robe, but wasn't willing to pay $120 for it. I'm hoping my gf's Mom can score one with an employee discount. ;)

Products used-

Face:
-MAC Studio Fix in C4
-NARS Blush in Super Orgasm

Eyes:
-UDPP Sin
-MAC Eyeshadow in Vex to highlight
-MAC Eyeshadow in Malt in the crease
-MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe in deep-v & contour
-MAC Fluidline Liner in Blitz & Glitz
-MAC Power Kohl Liner in Orpheus on lower lashline
-Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara 2x coats on the top lashes
-Anastasia Brunette Brow Powder (used light powder) & set with Brow Gel
-Daiso Sparkle Eyelashes

Lips:
-MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour in Rose Runner

Close ups of the eyes with and without flash. I wanted to keep the make up simple and not too flashy. Most of the time, especially for big events, I like to load on the shimmer/glitter, but this time around we went more subtle.

And here are the $1.50 sparkle lashes from Daiso! I didn't notice the sparkle when I bought them. I guess I wasn't really paying attention to that detail looking at the lashes. I like the kinds that have varying lengths. Unfortunately, these didn't make it. Hahaha! I woke up with these next to me and they were smooshed. Well, I can always pick up another pair since they were a good deal, but I don't think I will. Too blang, blang for my liking.

5 comments:

Kate Gene said...

Your make-up and hair look amazing! And how fun are those lashes?

We spent New Years in. I actually fell asleep at 11:00! LOL! My husband woke me up right before midnight.

xx

Tammy said...

Happy New Year! I love the darker hair & lashes. =)

Vanessa M. said...

that eyeliner is killer

Rhondalei G. said...

Thanks ladies! ;)

Selina said...

I actually like the sparkle lashes ... they remind me of a zipper. I think I would wear them for a one night thing. Cute!