Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hard Candy Walk The Line Liquid Eyeliner

Another addition from the Hard Candy Line at Wal-Mart. I picked up Walk The Line Liquid Eyeliner in Praline. A metallic brown, which was the the most subtle out of the selection. There was a black metallic liner, but was a bit too sparkly for my liking.
At $6 each, this was affordable and a great product. I do wish most liners with a brush had a thicker brush included. This is great if you're trying to achieve a very fine line, but I like to wear liner on my top lid a bit heavier and had to layer this on.

I love the color! When natural light hits it, it is gorgeous. It looks pretty shiny here with the flash, but its actually very subtle and wearable.

Cost: $6

Would I recommend this to a friend? Yes! Especially this color. :)