Monday, November 2, 2009

Been M.I.A. & Hello November!

It has been a busy few weeks and have been dealing with a certain situation. Oh how life catches up to you and you have to face the music. I was busy last week with some volunteer opportunities, including a dinner and auction that benefitted the Filipino youth of Seattle. I had a great time and was able to connect with some folks from college that I haven't seen in awhile. Getting to the dinner and auction was another story. Ugghh...the joys of not having a great public transportation system here in WA. On a good front regarding the job hunt, I will be working again with my old team! I'm excited that I've been given a great opportunity to not only start working, but to learn and grow into a role. Please bear with me as I transition from JL gal with plenty of time on her hands to post everyday & gather new product every week, to the working girl with limited time on her hands and no new prod in weeks. I can't believe it either that I haven't bought anything make up related in awhile. o_O

No comments: