Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lemmings! HAI Flat Iron & Turbo Hair Dryer

I have been on the search for the ideal flat iron and hair dryer. Currently, I have a CHI flat iron that I do love, but I am lemming for a larger one with variable heat settings. I am also looking to invest in another hair dryer. One with different settings and that dries my thick hair FAST. My gf introduced me to the following brands and every time we travel, she has both of these in tow and it makes me want 'em even more!
HAI Classic Convertable 1-1/4" Ceramic Styling Iron This is the best flat iron I have tried so far. I do love my CHI, but there are some days when I need a hotter heat setting to get waves or kinks out of my hair! Usually my girl has this on the highest setting which I turn down, but when we were on vacation in humid weather, I actually had heat setting on HIGH. There is no drag with this flat iron and the plates stay smooth. I would recommend this iron for people with varying hair types since you can adjust the amount of heat needed to style your hair.

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3200 in pink for me! She has a similar dryer from the same brand and this dryer is QUICK. I really hate spending 10-15 minutes drying my hair with a mediocre dryer. I have a Bed Head one that I was hoping would be great, but its aight. :\ This dryer on the other hand can get my hair dry in less than 10 minutes and it isn't extremely hot! It more direct air than heat to dry your hair, saving it from being completely ravaged by heat. The last thing that gals with course hair need is to have it be even bigger after blow drying than it normally is!


Images from amazon.com

1 comment:

Blissey168 said...

Ooh I have the HAI flat iron. I bought it in LA a few years back. IT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Nothing fancy tho :) You should get it!