Monday, October 26, 2009

BBW: Twilight Woods - Available now!

Image from www.bathandbodyworks.com
During a quick stop at the mall before heading to my parent's, I meadered inside Bath & Body Works and noticed a new scent. The latest scents that have unveiled have left a not so pleasant smell in my nose, but Twilight Woods was something I actually liked! The release date for Twilight Woods was set at 11/2, but they moved the date to 10/23 due to the popularity of the pre-release. I wasn't able to snag any lotions since they didn't have any left, but I did get a 4 oz candle for $5! Today I took advantage of the buy 3, get 2 free promotion and they also have in-store coupons, 1 of which you could use for your purchase today for a free product of up to a $13 value! Score! The other coupons were to use in November and December for discounts off your total purchase.

I picked up 3 lotions each of Twilight Woods and Japanese Cherry Blossom, which work well as Fall/Winter scents for me. Although, I do like using the Japanese Cherry Blossom Dry Oil Spray in the summer. That was LTD and I'm hoping they have it again during the Holiday and during their stock up sales. The 3 types of lotions I picked up were the normal Body Lotion, Limited Edition Silk Radiance Body Lotion and Triple Moisture Body Cream. I also grabbed a 2 oz body lotion for $1 to throw in my purse.

No comments: