Sunday, October 25, 2009

FOTD: BFF/MOH

It has been a busy week for me! My last post was on Thursday and its not like me to go without posting on a daily basis! I've been out of the house. Not with work, but with my Pinay Sa Seattle sistahs! Rehearsals everyday for our 3rd Anniversary Show, Sinilangan, on Friday. I'm proud to be a new member to this organization and I am looking forward to giving back to the community and being a part of making changes in the Filipino community. :)

*yawn* I woke up at 8 AM on a Sunday to help my BFF Myra with her makeup for a wedding where she is the MOH. I didn't get as many pictures because we were on a time crunch.




Products used-

Face:
-Smashbox Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer
-Her own foudation & powder
-Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette - Fair (Yellow to under the eyes and middle shade concealer.
-NARS Blush in Deep Throat
-MAC Minerlize Skin Finish in Shimpagne (highlighted around eyes and above cheek bones)
-Contoured with Blush/Contour Palette

Eyes:
-UDPP
-MAC Paint Pot in Cashflow in the crease
-MAC Eyeshadow in Glamour Check! in the outer-v & contour
-MAC Pigment in Blonde's Gold on the brow bone
-Highlighted with Bone & Sparkly Champagne shades
-MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on upper lashline
-MAC Power Kohl Liner in Orpheus on lower lashline
-Eye Noon 1/2 lash SK-HO (got these in Cali in February)
-Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Soft Black 2x coats on the top lashes, 1x on bottom
-Anastasia Brunette Brow Powder (used dark powder)

Lips:
-MAC Lipliner in Soar
-NARS Lipgloss in Sex Machine
-MAC Lipglass in Gold Charm on the bow and center of bottom lip

Hamming it up. She was getting frustrated with her hair. Hahah! The joy of bangs not laying right.

Here is the Best Man Brian aka "Dad". Hahaha! First time featured on leileiluvsmakeup.com. :D

No comments: