Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Interesting gadget! Lancome's Oscillation Powerfoundation


I received an email update from Lancome for their Oscillation Powerfoundation. I think this may be my new foundation! I need to let my skin fade back to my natural fairness before I pick this up.

Website Information:

The 1st micro-vibrating mineral foundation.
See a pixel-precise complexion with 14 hour wear.
Never messy. Never so simple.

Simply push the button and let the velvety cushion applicator glide effortlessly across skin for perfect coverage.

7000 micro-vibrations per minute break down the featherweight mineral powder for seamless blendability.

Feel newborn skin: Every day, micro-massages work with gentle minerals to revitalize skin, making it smoother, softer and visibly healthier even after makeup removal.

Talc-free, oil-free, fragrance-free. Safe for all skin types, even sensitive.

Available in 12 natural shades. $48

2 comments:

Blissey168 said...

Hmm... does it contain Bismuth Oxychloride?

Rhondalei G. said...

Ms. B - I'll go check at the counter for the ingredients and report back!