Sunday, October 18, 2009

FOTD: PINK!

In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month and tonight's Girlfriends' Night Out For The Cure event at Julep Nail Parlor in Bellevue, I decided to go for an overdose of PINK! Not completely head to toe, but just enough in my standards to be too much. Hahha!




Products used-

Face:
-Garden Natural Balance Foundation in Caramel
-Hard Candy Blush Crush in Living Doll

Eyes:
-UDPP Sin
-Milani Runway Eyes Eyeshadow in Royalty all over lid
-NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in Geisha in the crease
-MAC Pigment in Helium on the brow bone
-MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz on upper lashline
-MAC Power Kohl Liner in Orpheus on lower lashline
-Mattese Elite Lashes in #46 from Ricky in the 305
-Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara 2x coats on the top lashes
-Anastasia Brunette Brow Powder (used light powder) & set with Brow Gel

Lips:
-MAC Hollywood Nights Lipstick
-MAC Dazzleglass in Steppin' Out


During my chair massage, I was in one of those seats where your face rests on a cushion. Well, I'm short and my face was smooshed on the bottom and my new lashes got wrecked! :\ Was it worth it for the massage? YES! Ah well, I'm sure I'll find some replacements or I can just order them from Ricky's Website.
I cut them just a teeny bit on the inner corners to fit my eyes better. The more I look at this pic, I get a lil sad. I think I will give in and order some since these were very light and not too over the top. *le sigh*






Outfit Of The Day (OOTD):

-The fave motorcycle jacket
-Magenta tank tunic from Express; I needed some coverage since I had one too many salty fries for lunch at Spitfire Grill. Hahaha!
-Black stirrup leggings from Wal-Mart Miley Cyrus/Max Azaria line random!
-BCBG Dishys

Hmmm? What should I wear for my 2nd Girls' Night Out For The Cure on 10/28? :p

1 comment:

Blissey168 said...

LOVE your boots!!! You hottie you!