Saturday, October 17, 2009

Recycle Idea: Nail Polish Holder

I love finding 2nd uses for things and its especially better when I can use something that I would normally throw away!

My Orly Bonder was packaged with this plastic insert. Normally I would throw these out, but I found that I could use this as...

a nailpolish holder! This provides the perfect angle to tilt the bottle allowing me to dip the brush into the polish. Usually I'm trying to avoid smearing my polish while holding the bottle at angle. Sometimes I even put the bottle between my knees, but knowing how prone I am to being clumsy, I could see one huge mess happening. Now I can safely do my nails in bed. Not that I would suggest any of you guys do it! Hahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is GENIUS! I've been searching forever for a tilted polish holder, but most of the ones I've found don't get particularly good reviews. I have used Orly bonder for years and have been throwing out the perfect bottle holder. I'm so glad I stumbled on your website.