Saturday, October 10, 2009

FOTD: Creme Allure


Named after my new MAC Dazzleglass Creme, Creme Allure, I wanted to play up my eyes in a simple way with exaggerated liner and keep my pout as the main focus. This seems to be my trend lately since I've been kind of lazy to play up my eyes during the day.

On another note, my hair has just been horrid lately. The lack of employment has caused the tresses to become neglected, but not for long! My bestie Cat who is a manager at 7 Salon, managed to snag me a 50% off deal! I'm getting my hair cut and foiled! You'll see some brand new hair in upcoming posts. Yippy! As you can see in this post, you can hardly see my hair cuz lately, I've been rocking the cheerleader ponytail. The ponytail is about 12" long. Accckkk...way too long for my liking.

Products used:
Face:
-MAC Studio Fix in NC42
-MAC Blush in Blushbaby

Eyes:
-UDPP
-MAC Eyeshadow in Femme-Fi all over lid
-MAC Eyeshadow in Rich Flesh in the crease & outer-v
-MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on top lashline
-MAC Power Kohl Liner in Orpheus on lower lashline
-Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara 2x coats on upper lashes
-Anastasia Brunette Brow Powder (used light powder) & set with Brow Gel

Lips:
-MAC Lip Liner in Soa - lined and filled in lips
-MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Creme Allure


Keeping it simple. Rich Flesh has been a natural look fave for me since it was introduced to me at the MAC Studio Talk class 2 years ago. Keeping it simple, yet defined. I love the look of heavy liner on my top lash line. I have enough eyelid where I can rock it.

Juicy juicy! This is why I LOOOOOVE gloss! Dazzleglass Creme has a lighter consistency and not very sticky which is a ++! I still want the color Amorous, but I do like Creme Allure!

1 comment:

Blissey168 said...

Funny, that's how I've been doing my makeup lately as well :) I'm all about red lips + neutral/light eye makeup right now hee hee