Friday, October 9, 2009

MAC Hauls - Cosmetic Company Store & Nordstrom

I happened to be up in the northend over the weekend and thought, "I'm 1/2 way to Marysville, so why don't I head up to the Cosmetics Company Store?" Haha! Oh what good reason right? I was pleased that I only spent $32, but I made up for that with some other purchases from Nordstrom the day before yesterday, including the items below.

I was super excited to find one of my fave Lip Glasses - Mimmy from the Hello Kitty for MAC line and for $10! I also picked up Femme-Fi eyeshadow for $10 and Orpheus Kohl Power Eye Pencil for $9.50. Femme-Fi is a neutral bone colored Veluxe eyeshadow which I will use as an all-over eyelid color. Orpheus is a deep brown liner with flecks of microfine gold. I love my Powersurge Kohl Power Eye Pencil and think this is a good transition color to Fall/Winter.

Next up - Dazzleglass Creme in Creme Allure and Vino Lip Pencil. I had to buy a replacement for the Vino I thought I had. :\ And I wanted to pick up one of the new Dazzleglass Cremes. I asked the MUA if Creme Allure was the darkest one they had because I couldn't remember which color I wanted. I do like it, but I really wanted AMOROUS. MUA fail. I should have gone to my Tiffy, but I was in DT Seattle. Ah well...just another one for me to pick up!

No comments: