Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin


I can say I can give this a thorough review since I have been using this for the 4 months now! Urban Decay has introduced their best selling eyeshadow primer in a champagne color, perfect for summer or when you play up your eyes with bright and shimmery colors! From the Sephora.com website:

What it is:
A best-selling eyeshadow primer potion in a shimmering champagne color.

What it does:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin combines incredible staying power with a shimmering champagne hue that complements almost any eyeshadow. This two-in-one beauty miracle can be worn alone to give eyes just a hint of tint for when you're in a hurry or in need of that "no makeup" look.

What else you need to know:
It also makes a great highlighter: apply from lash line to crease and then apply your shadow on the lid only.

I actually take this and put it along my lower lashline to help keep my liner in place which does help! I am disappointed in the packaging this comes in. Once again, that signature genie shaped bottle makes it's way to the shelf, but it is more of a nuisance than anything! Please UD, can you repackage this to be in a squeeze tube with a doe foot applicator? Pretty, pretty please? I'll be cutting this bottle up once I can't scrape any more product out and putting this in a small glass jar.

As I've stated before, I've been using this for about 4 months now and LOVE IT! Sometimes I just put this on by itself along with some mascara and that's it. A nice, sheer wash of color on my lids for those hot days when less make up is a must. Retailing for $17, I would definitely repurchase this again as it has become a fave!



Here are swatches of the UDPP Sin by itself along with shadow on top. This does make shadows appear brighter and more shimmery. I love, love, love shimmery shadows so this is right up my alley.

No comments: