Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sephora Favorites Boxed Kits

Accckk! I am a sucker for great deals and I could not pass up picking up one of the Sephora Favorites Boxed Kits! I'm not going to spill which one I got because I snagged one for Ms. B as well and don't want to ruin the surprise! I was glad to see a variety of kits including fragrance, mascara and lippies! This is a great opportunity to try out something new.

I have been extremely behind due to my laziness. I'm jobless and what can I say? I'm living it up right now, but I need to find my focus. Help! More later as I've come across some great products that I can't wait to share reviews on!

1 comment:

Blissey168 said...

OMG you're such a tease! hehehe... I can't wait to see all the goodies. I am almost all done with yours as well... please please please let me know what kind of things you are in to these days so that I can make sure that I have it in your package!

Oh and I'm jobless too! It's awesome hehe :)