Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Pretty Pink Box - SOLD OUT!

9:06 AM (PST) - My Pretty Pink Box is SOLD OUT! The next regular box will go on sale August 3rd, but they have a special partner box that will be sold July 8th. Mark your calendars!

Good morning! And it has been way too long! Well, my unemployed butt set my alarm for 6:45 AM (PST) just so I could make sure I snagged a My Pretty Pink Box (http://www.myprettypinkbox.com). This month's top sponsors are Big Sexy Hair and Silk Naturals Cosmetics! I had to get one for me and my BKK Cutie Ms. B. It has been a long while since we've done an exchange. Oh and I have an entire backlog of products to review. =x I guess since I'm JL I should be doing that soon right? Ok, ok...hurry up ladies and put your order in now since quantities are limited!!

1 comment:

Blissey168 said...

Oooh I can't wait! Thank you girl! Hmm... I better finish up your package! Sorry I've been so busy lately -_- Anyhoo, how was your vacay?