Saturday, December 13, 2008

OPI - Holiday in Toyland: tiny toy box

I picked this up at ULTA after checking out their holiday collection and thought this would be a great purchase to see if I really like any of these colors. For $9.95 you get 4 bottles of polish with 1/8 fl. oz. While it's not neccesarily on the cheap side, it beats spending $8.50 for a regular size bottle and then not liking it. I wish this set had the color A Ruby for Rudolph. I am digging that color!



From the OPI website:
Glamour Game - Play it in style in this champagne gold.
Brand New Skates - A dark silver that’s cutting edge.
Little Red Wagon - A classic holiday red.
Don't Toy with Me! - A burgundy sparkle that’s seriously gorgeous.



Don't laugh at my swatches! So messy I know! The order here is actually backwards from how its packaged. Glamour Game, Little Red Wagon and Don't Toy with Me! are great for both tips and toes whereas I would just keep Brand New Skates on my fingertips. I am not too fond of dark blue, black or gun metal on toe nails. It looks gross to me!

There is plenty of polish in these little bottles for maybe about 2-3 manicures and pedicures. I wish OPI would offer their entire promos in little bottles like these!

No comments: