Monday, December 15, 2008

Found my favorite RED lipstick this Holiday!

**SWOON** Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick in Fatal Dandy. With a touch of YSL Gloss in Pur Black.

From Sephora.com

Givenchy Rouge Interdit $26.50

What it is:Exceptionally smooth, longwearing lipstick.

What it is formulated to do:Adds sexy, light-reflective color to the lips as it nourishes and hydrates with powerful antioxidants.

What else you need to know:Rouge Interdit is more than a lipstick, it's a fashion accessory with a designer signature. The black and silver tube is an objet d'art adorned with a ribbon at one end that unlocks the beautiful piece. Wear anytime, in any circumstance. When applied, it immediately soothes and softens. Its fine, spreadable texture melts over the lips.

6 comments:

Blissey168 said...

OMG you look soooo pretty! I have yet to find my perfect shade of red... :(

Vanessa M. said...

geez for that much it better be love! lol

lookrichbitch said...

Oooh.. I totally need to try that color. Looks gorg!

Did I tell you about my black gloss fiasco? Ick.

Princesa said...

wow thats a really flattering red for you!
so pretty :D

Tammy said...

STUNNING!! This should be your 'signature' look.

Rhondalei G. said...

Ms. B - It was a difficult choice trying to figure out what shade to get and I got lucky!

Van - It was well worth every penny. I loooooove the case and the color is love, love, love!

LRB - Tell me about the Pur Black fiasco! I gotta know!

Princesa - Thank you for stopping by and for the compliment! ;)