Friday, May 1, 2015

Nails Did: Nails By Catia - Pink Candy and the last 2 manis!

I also got a new phone case that matched my nails perfectly (not on purpose).  I picked up some great new colors at Fashion Forward from Morgan Taylor that I had to try out!

Morgan Taylor I'm Charmed, Pink Flame-ingo, Escar-Go To France

I haven't been posting my nails lately!  Here was my last mani - we went with opposites with the left hand having a white base and mint dots, right hand mint base and white dots.  Had to have glitter with a couple silver accents.  These were my Vegas nails, money!  But I didn't even gamble.  LOL!  This was a mix of Essie, Maybelline and OPI colors that we both had.


The manicure before that was Peaches & Gleam.  Peach and Gold, one of my fave colorways with nails.  This was a mix of Julep and OPI colors that we both had.

So far I am loving having gel overlays on my natural nails.  I wouldn't be able to grow my nails out if I didn't have the gel on top and it has been fun having clawz!

No comments: