Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Influenster Carefree

The girly stuff that I get to try is important and why not share what works and doesn't work on my blog. Influenster gave me the opportunity to try Carefree's Acti-Fresh Body Shape liners and I wanted to compare these to my current liners. I have used Carefree in the past, but moved away from the line due to scent. They have changed up the line and now include unscented products which is a plus.



These liners are individually wrapped. A good and bad thing. Good because you can easily pack these in your purse or gym bag and they stay clean. Bad becuse it is more waste.  


Compared to the Always liners, they're about the same size and they are both thin. One advantage that the Always has over the Carefree is this I can use these with other types of panties like thongs since the ends can wrap around fabric. Overall, the Carefree performs similarly, providing light protection while spotting of when using as a precaution to leaking while using other absorbing or collecting flow methods. 


No comments: