Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dupe Alert! Anastasia Brow Wiz | NYX Micro Brow Pencil

After watching Coffee Break with Dani's video on a dupe for Anastasia's Brow Wiz, I had to get one myself and compare.  Sure enough, it is GOOD and half the cost!  I agree with Dani, the spoolie is not so good, so keep your empty Brow Wiz for the awesome spoolie!  I went to Ulta and swatched 3 of the brown colors to see what would be close to Dark Brown from Anastasia.  The closest for me is Ash Brown.




Same size, same type of set up with a twist up product and the other with a spoolie.  Like I said, it is about half the cost, even less than the $21 Brow Wiz if you use Ulta's coupons.  I picked up two, one for home and the other in my purse.  I had a funny incident happen earlier this week where I didn't have enough product on one eyebrow because I wiped it off!  Doh!  I forgot I had make up on.  :(  Well, now I have more than enough brow product to last me awhile.  Go and try this...ASAP.

No comments: