Thursday, March 26, 2015

KUKPO Can Opener

Advertorial

Growing up, my Mom had an electric can opener from the 70s.  Opened everything easily!  I think she may still have it at home.  That is one of the appliances that isn't necessary, but convenient.  I would rather have a manual one, but had yet to find one that worked well.  I think I have found a great option through an opportunity with Tomoson.

The KUKPO Can Opener is described as durable and easy to use and made of quality stainless steel.

 This is what we are using at home right now.  A classic Swing-Away manual can opener that I struggle with every time I use.  Maybe it has seen it's better days already, so I was happy to have been chosen to test the KUKPO out.
Always wash the tops of your cans before opening!


The KUKPO Can Opener opened up the can of soup with ease.  From the first cut into the can, I was able to turn the opener across without any issues. I was wondering how this would cut the can, thinking that it would do a side cut that you have to pop off, but this opens cans the standard way with the cut into the interior edge.  You can use the top end of the opener to pry open the lid and remove the contents.

While this claims to suitable for people with arthritis or parkinson's, consult a physician about what types of tools would work best for you with these conditions.  This was easier to use than the Swing-Away we have and will reach  for the KUKPO from now on.

Cost: $18.95 via Amazon and Prime is available

#KUKPO

This product was obtained through Tomoson.  I have not been monetarily compensated for this item. My write up of this product reflects my own opinion after a trial period and have provided an honest review.

No comments: