Sunday, February 22, 2015

Island Vibrance Coconut Colon Cleanse

Advertorial

As a preface - with any types of medication or supplements, please consult a doctor before you proceed, especially if you are already on any other medications.  I will note that I did not consult with a physician and tested this product out for 2 weeks.  In comparison to other procedures and supplements, I wanted to see how my body would react and if there was any difference in what was expelled.  

I don't normally test out supplements and it was on a whim that I applied for Island Vibrance Coconut Colon Cleanse and I was approved.  I thought it was worth a shot to see if I felt any difference in my gut.  I know I should limit the intake on grain and dairy, but cheese is a weakness of mine and I definitely feel the sickness from consuming after. 




The directions state to take 2 pills twice a day with plenty of water.  These are regular sized capsules and I had no issues swallowing since most of my supplements are already pretty large.  I first started out doing one dose in the AM and one in the PM.  One of the ingredients listed is senna.  If you have any sensitivity to senna, be warned.  My stomach is pretty sensitive to begin with so when I started with the twice a day dosage, I experienced sharp stomach pains which I linked to the intake of senna which left me feeling bloated.  Even after lowering the dosage to 1 pill a day in the second week, I was still having the painful bloating in my lower stomach and I decided to stop.  I did notice that I did have a couple more movements than normal, but no big change in feeling emptier or cleansed. Testing out this product was worth a try, but did not work well with me.

#IslandVibrance

This product was obtained through Tomoson.  I have not been monetarily compensated for this item. My write up of this product reflects my own opinion after a trial period and have provided an honest review.

No comments: