Sunday, January 11, 2015

RIF6 Digital Wireless Headphones


Advertorial

I was given the opportunity to test out RIF6's Digital Wireless Headphones!  I am a night owl, sometimes reading, watching movies, crafting or blogging during the late night to wee hours in the AM.  While I do have my ear buds that I use, it leaves me limited to being close to my laptop or phone.



Everything you need to connect is included.  What's great is the batteries included are rechargeable.
Batteries are inserted to the right side of the headphones.  The power button and volume buttons are on the left side and easy to navigate while using.

For the initial use, you need to charge the batteries for 6 hours.  You plug in the headphone receiver in then place the headphones on top.  When it is done, the green charge light turns off and you're ready to go.

The RCA cable plugs directly into the headphone receiver and then you can plug it into your DVD player, TV, Hi-Fi system, MP3, iPod or smartphone.

 I first tried it out with my phone plugging RCA cable directly to my phone.  It was pretty cool to cook and listen to tunes at the same time without cords getting in the way.

 Next set up and probably more permanent is in my room where I do EVERYTHING.

 The sound on these is great!  I plugged in the RCA cable directly to my laptop and popped on the headphones to watch a movie and craft.

These fit just fine on the first setting for me.  I could see these not fitting everyone though, especially if you have a small head.  They are fairly lightweight and I'll probably end up falling asleep while watching a movie with these on.  LOL!


Cost: $56 via Amazon & Prime is available

This product was obtained through Tomoson.  I have not been monetarily compensated for this item.  My write up of this product reflects my own opinion after a trial period and have provided an honest review.

#tomoson #wiredheadphones

No comments: