Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Winter Delights! Bath & Body Works Haul

I am a nighttime shopper forreal.  It is a dangerous thing, especially when there are coupons and rebates as incentives.  I stocked up on the 3-wick candles in some holiday scents to fill up the house.  I was tempted to get another pumpkin scent since my Pumpkin Cupcake just finished, but thought that with Thingstaken already done, its time to switch to holiday.  The 3 wick candles were on sale over Vet's Day, I used a $10 off coupon and also got a little bit of money back using Ebates.  Remember to always check for coupons and rebates!

Winter - one of my all time favorites with the scent of pine and citrus.  This is how I would love my Christmas tree to smell like.  Hmmm, I wonder if there is a room spray I can spritz my fake tree with?

Marshmallow Fireside - smells like roasting marshmallows outside.  I burned this during the early part of fall and love it to get another for the holiday.

Cranberry Pear Bellini - Wanted something to burn in the common space (kitchen/dining/living room) and thought this would be good.  Look at the cute container too!  Kind of bummed that this is a just a wrap around the glass and not an actual painted on design.  I'll be keeping this glass afterwards.

Champagne Toast - another holiday favorite that I picked up last year.  Another pretty glass to keep after the candle is gone.  Maybe I'll put some small succulents in these afterwards.


I also got the Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Luxury Bath.  A nice add to a hot and steamy bath on a cold night.  I don't know why I was thinking these were going to be bath salts, but it is an actual liquid.  Hoping to try this out soon!


No comments: