Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Unboxing: December Ipsy Glam Bag - Thinking of You


Last Ipsy Glam Bag for 2014!  Thinking of You is the theme for this month and Ipsy thinks I'm a 'Creative Genius.'  ;)  I have received 5 Glam Bags for 2014 and have had a good experience so far.  Even with the damaged bag, Ipsy Care sent me a replacement bag with no hassle.  I'm looking forward to continuing being an Ipster and getting my monthly treats as well as heading down to LA in May 2015 for Generation Beauty!

What I got:
Bumble and bumble - Repair Blow Dry
Cailyn Cosmetics - Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid
NYX Cosmetics - Butter Lip Balm in Parfait
Tarte Cosmetics - Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
Nourish Organic - Renewing Eye Cream

I'm looking forward to trying all the products!  I already use Tarte mascara and have tons of deluxe samples already, but its good to have extras!  Anybody want one?  :)  The bag this month was super cute too, a satin pouch with a heart key chain.  What did you get in your Glam Bag this month?

No comments: