Sunday, December 28, 2014

Nourish Organic Facial Skincare

Finally got to try the Nourish Organic Skin Care bundle I scored through this IpsyMe deal and ready to review!









I have used the 3 items for about a month now and have some good and bad feedback.  Let's start with the bad.  The cleanser smells bad.  I don't know how to describe it, but it smells like oysters to me and even the moisturizer has a slightly similar smell.  I hold my breath as I wash my face!  I do like the way it feels after washing, clean but not tight and will use this up until it is done.

The good, the serum smells wonderful like oranges and I find that having that layer before moisturizing helps to smooth on the lotion easier.  Like I said earlier, the lotion has a similar scent to the cleanser, but it is much more faint.  I only need 1 pump of the serum and 2 pumps of the face lotion to cover my face, neck and ears.  Yes, I moisturize my ears, the area behind and the back of my neck.  You can't forget about moisturizing and protecting all your skin!

Think Dirty Rating:



Cost: Prices are on the Nourish Organic Website
Cleanser - $13.99
Face Lotion - $21.99
Serum - $23.99

Pros:
-Natural and organic
-Clean ratings on Think Dirty

Cons:
-Pricey
-Weird smell

Would I recommend this to a friend?  Sadly, no.  As much as I want to really like this brand and the products, I can't get over the smell.  I'm just waiting to finish these off since they do work well and don't irritate my skin.  

No comments: