Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Darby Smart

Damn FB ads got me.  I did check out My Subscription Addiction and saw that she received a cute cupcake kit and was interested in seeing what Darby Smart had to offer.  When you sign up, you get a $10 off coupon which I applied to my order right away since it expires after you log out.  Instead of ordering a subscription, I wanted to know exactly what I was ordering and opted for these 2 terrarium kits to try out.


Excited to try these out!  I did see some mixed feedback on the site, but I guess you can't please everyone!  I really dislike feedback that is specific to a personal order, seen on an open feedback forum.  There is an email or phone number that you should utilize rather than inundate a space with negative comments about how your order was messed up.  I do like reading how people enjoyed or did not enjoy the contents as that is helpful when people are constructive with their crits.

No comments: