Thursday, November 13, 2014

NOTW: Gel Manicure - Nudie Glitter

Haven't posted what's been on my nails for awhile.  I have been doing gel manicures again, because I am too lazy to do my usual Nail Night every week.  While it is therapeutic, I just don't have that hour a week to do my nails and would rather do a manicure bi-weekly instead.  I recently wore the Red Carpet Manicure Hollywood Royalty on my nails for 2+ weeks and wanted to incorporate it in my next manicure.  Instead of a full glitter mani again, I went with just a kiss of glitter at the tips.  I am hard on my hands with constant washing and doing the dishes and cleaning without gloves.  There is a ton of regular nail polish in my collection that is just sitting there waiting for some attention.  Going to have to invest in some Gelability to give some of those colors some love!



Products used:

No comments: