Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror


Advertorial

Sometimes you opt to use a product the way that it works for you and not necessarily what it was intended to do.  I really needed a mirror in my bathroom that #1 was lightweight,  #2 did not fog up post-shower or bath and #3 UNBREAKABLE.  I'm clumsy.  I'm a klutz.  I drop things and the last thing I need is another broken mirror.  I think I'm done with all my 7 years of bad luck.

I was given the opportunity to test Cassani's Fogless Shower Mirror and wanted to set it up in a way that suited me, outside of my shower and in the bathroom.





Out of the box, you have:

  1. 1 Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror
  2. 1 stainless steel mirror wall hook
  3. 1 stainless steel wall razor holder
The mirror is fairly large at 6.5"x 9".  There is a hole on one side that you can hang from or hold on to while applying make up or checking your hair etc.


What the website says:
  • HIGHEST RATED SHOWER MIRROR FOR SHAVING: Our design, stainless steel hooks, and advanced technology leads the way in customer satisfaction.
  • INCLUDES STAINLESS STEEL RAZOR HOOK - The perfect addition to your new shower mirror, keeping your razor wherever you want it and always ready for action.
  • ANTI-FOG NANOTECHNOLOGY - Our patented technology is infused directly into the reflective surface of the mirror to repel fog, leaving you free to focus on getting the perfect shave... everytime.
  • NEW MODERN DESIGN! - OPTIMAL VIEWING - Our improved modern design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Cassani Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower
  • NO MORE MESSY SINKS - Plus! Detachable Fogless Mirror is ideal for home or travel use - Hassle-Free 100% MoneyBack Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.
Since I am a renter, I opt to not use options that would damage the walls.  I knew I wanted this mirror for use outside of the shower and decided to install a clear Command hook near my sink since I do my make up in that area.  The stainless steel hooks are nicer, but this works for me!

I have a handheld mirror that I use while applying mascara, eye liner, lip liner, anything that requires a mirror up close to my face, but that mirror is glass and I have dropped it a few times and I'm scared that it will break.  Plus it is Hello Kitty and I can't buy another one like it, so I better be careful!  




Cost: $14.99 via Amazon

Pros:
-Lightweight
-Fogless!  Post-shower while I'm getting ready, this mirror does not fog up
-Unbreakable!  Well, I'm sure you could probably crack it, but for the drops that happen everyday, this mirror is sturdy.

Cons:
-Fingerprints - you are going to get prints on this and they are hard to remove.  Use water and a soft cloth, like a microfiber one, but one that has not been dried with any fabric softener, otherwise it will smear.
-Hooks are semi-permanent.  What if I change my mind about where it is placed or it was installed crooked?  Would be nice if there was an option that was movable.

Would I recommend this to a friend?  If you are in need of a lightweight mirror that doesn't get foggy, then yes!  If there are guys out there that like to shave in the shower, this would definitely be a good option since you have the hooks to hang the mirror up and also a razor.  I have seen other fogless shower mirror options that are a few dollars cheaper, but this one has the nicest set up for this price point.

#tomoson

This product was obtained through Tomoson.  I have not been monetarily compensated for this item.  My write up of this product reflects my own opinion after a trial period and have provided an honest review. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: