Monday, November 17, 2014

Actually, my new favorite lip balm is...

Aquaphor!  I have had some seriously bad chapped lips from the change in weather.  And perhaps from some of the new skincare I have been testing out.  :(   So bad, to the point of painful cracking at the corners.  EOS and Softcube were not cutting it to heal and neither did my trusty Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm.  I even put The Honest Company's Healing Balm on my lips and that didn't help.  


I'm not a huge fan of petroleum products, but this seriously saved my lips.  The plus side to this is it has SPF and an easy to apply tip.  I've been slathering this on the daily.

Lips are back in biz!  Naked lips with just balm while they continue to heal.

Cost: $4 @ Target

Pros:
-SPF!
-Portable, easy to apply tube
-Repairs chapped/cracked lips

Cons:
-Considered a dirty product on Think Dirty :(


Would I recommend this to a friend?  YAS.  See above.  My lips were so jacked before and are now back to normal!

Think Dirty recommended these two products as alternatives with cleaner ratings:

Consonant Skincare Ultra Moisturizing Organic Lip Conditioner - $12
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - $26

A bit expensive and more than I want to spend on a lip product!

No comments: