Saturday, October 18, 2014

Unboxing: October Ipsy Glam Bag - Beauty Candy

Okay, ok.  I will admit again that I did look at my early access Glam Room peek.  Let's just settle it now, that going forward I will be peeking!  Ha!



What I got:
  • Nicole by OPI Nail Polish in On A Gilt Trip - FULL SIZE!
  • Noyah All Natural Lipstick in Deeply in Mauve
  • Epice Purifying Exfoliant
  • Ayres Body Butter in Patagonia
  • ModelCo VolumEyes Mascara

Products I loved/looking forward to: Epice exfoliant - I've been big on skincare lately.  Ayres body lotion - smells nice and is a good size to pop in my purse.

Products that were ok: Nicole by OPI Nail Polish - I have a color like this already.  

Products I haven't tried yet: ModelCo VolumEyes Mascara since I just opened up one.  I'll have to save a review for when I do get a chance to try this.

Overall: 1 full size, 2 deluxe sample size and 2 sample size.  The full sized item was the Nicole nail polish, the deluxe sized were the Epice exfoliant and ModelCo mascara and the Noyah lipstick and Ayres lotion looked like regular sample sized items.  This month was not too bad and I really like fun teal pouch!

What did you get in your October Glam Bag?

No comments: