Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sicky, sicky! Cold & Flu Rescue Bath Salts

When you're sick, you will try whatever remedy to help you feel "normal" again.  The roomie saved me from cabin fever and we ventured out for pho & stopped by PCC Natural Market where I found this, Shepard Moon Concoctions Cold & Flu Rescue Therapeutic Bath.  



What the website says:
Oh no! You've caught a cold! We created this bath remedy to help relieve your congestion and achy muscles while promoting relaxation so you can rest. Another secret about our Cold & Flu Rescue bath...it's a wonderful remedy for your allergies as well!  
Benefits:
Our Cold & Flu Rescue bath was created to help relieve your symptoms of muscle aches and stiffness, fever, stuffy nose, headaches, sinus pain, congestion in chest and nasal passages, body chills, weakness and overall fatigue, bronchitis, allergies and asthma. This remedy is also a great overall immune support to keep you from succumbing to wintertime colds and flu. To promote even greater relaxation and further relieve achy muscles, add in 2 to 4 cups of Epsom salts to your Cold & Flu Rescue bath. 
I should have picked up some plain epsom salts to add, but I ended up just pouring half the pack into hot water and soaking for 20 minutes.  I was hoping for there would be more aromatic vapors and maybe if I used the entire packet, there would have been.  I did however feel quite relaxed after the bath and that made me feel better.  What I like about this brand is that they are natural, with no added fluff and they're local!  Looking forward to trying other products from this brand.
Cost: $3.99 via the website or found in-store (PCC Markets in WA)

No comments: