Wednesday, October 8, 2014

D.C. Pick Ups

Whenever I travel, I try to check out what make up/beauty is regional. In this case, I finally picked up what I couldn't find at home.

Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Chiffon & Bella Cappuchino. I have been into more matte eyeshadows lately, using MAC's Blanc Type and Saddle almost daily. Bella Cappuchino is a satin matte and there are some light reflecting particles.  Bella Chiffon is a highlighter/shimmer and was thinking of using this in the inner corners, below the brow and as a highlight above the cheek bones. I'll test these out in a bit and review.


I was actually looking for NYX Soft Matte Cream in Monte Carlo, Copenhagen or Transylvania, but no luck. Oh and Katrina got the last Monte Carlo. Dang it! ;) One of our last stops in D.C. was to a CVS to scour for NYX, but no luck.

No comments: