Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Lips - not so much


I was really hoping to love this product and have read so many great reviews, but this just didn't do it for me.  :(  I'm always on the lookout for new, good balms for my lips, but was sadly disappointed that this didn't work out.  This felt greasy on my lips and I felt like I had to keep reapplying it in order for my lips to feel moisturized.  Also, it felt like my lips were peeling, like it wasn't moisturizing enough and often left a gritty feeling across my lips.  Instead of keeping this as my go-to product in my purse, its in my just in case stash at work. 

From the website:

Why You'll Love It

No more basic lip balm:
• Visibly renewed lips and 8-hr hydration
• The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula with SPF 20
• Protects and moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours
• After 4 weeks, lips are visibly renewed and reborn
• 6 varieties

For Best Results

Apply your lipcolor by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.

Pros:
-Affordable - $2.50 at Wal-mart
-Cute packaging - love the colors!
-Great scent

Cons:
-Didn't work for me :(
-Packaging is cheap - I can forsee the cap cracking. Would be nice to just have this in the usual lip balm package

Would I recommend to a friend
No based off it not working for me. 

 

No comments: