Monday, January 18, 2010

Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection

One of my Xmas prezzies. I still haven't gotten around to use them, but the swatch are so gorgeous, I can't wait to use them! I was going to purchase this for myself, but of course, my gf told me to, "Stop buying things for yourself so people can buy you presents!" Haha!



Having these tip cards are great! I like having some direction, then adding my own personal touches.

I think my favorite trio is the Classic trio, especially Silk Teddy!


There is also an applicator included. IMO, it is useless. I guess I could use the spongetip end, but why dirty it? LoL!

Swatches of the shadows on my clean, bare hand with no primer. Very pretty! You can purchase this palette from Ulta Too Faced Natural Eye Kit.

Cost: $34

Would I recommend this to a friend? Heck yeah! I heart neutral shades of shadows and this set gorgeous!

No comments: