Saturday, January 23, 2010

NOTW & POTW: American Apparel Creamies

I am in love with the new American Apparel Nail Lacquers and can't wait to finally pick up Office! I decided to use the pastel creamy shades for my at-home manicure & pedicure and name this NOTW & POTW the AA Creamies. :) 2 coats of the nail lacquer and the color is true to the bottle. I was hoping that 1 coat would suffice, but since these are cream shades, they will streak. Be sure to add top coat for that patent leather shine!

Cost: $6 ea or 3 for $15

Would I recommend these to a friend? Hell yeah! These are a great deal and the colors are fab. From dark to light!




Products Used:

1x coat Orly Bonder Base
2x coats American Apparel Nail Lacquer (Dynasty on the tips & Rose Bowl on the toes)
2x coats Orly Top Coat
Used Zoya Hurry Up drops to dry my nails too

Tips with Dynasty

Toes with Rose Bowl

No comments: